top of page

Make Service Requests

Use the forms below to request disconnection or re-connection of service, apply for new service connection or change your mailing address.


For more information:

Guidelines for Turning Service On/Off 
Guidelines for New Construction
Guidelines for Hydrant Flow Test (Fire Suppression)

Request for Service to be Shut Off or Turned On

Submit this form to request for existing service to be shut off or turned back on. 

Please see our guidelines for turning service on or off .

If this request is for new construction or renovation, please see our Construction Guidelines

Upload File

Thanks! Message sent.

Change Mailing Address

Submit this form to change the mailing address on file. 

Thanks! Message sent.

Application for New Water Service

Submit this form to request new service for a new one family dwelling to be constructed. To establish  new service, the cost of connection must be deposited with Shore Water Company. Construction deposits are refunded one year following establishment of service. Fill out the form below, and Shore Water will contact you with amount of deposit required.

Please read our Construction Guidelines before proceeding.

Thank you! We’ll be in touch.

Application for Water Usage During Construction

Submit this form to request water usage during home construction or renovation.

Water usage during construction is billed at the rate of $50 per month with a $25 one-time setup fee. Fees will accrue beginning on the first of the month after the new construction begins and service has been disconnected for construction purposes, and will end when construction is complete and the service is transferred into a standard residential or commercial account. All outstanding fees must be paid in full prior to receiving a CO Letter.


NOTE: Bill for water usage during construction will be issued once construction is complete. 

Please read our Construction Guidelines for further information.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page